Christmas At Canal Park
Christmas at Canal Park, A New Holiday Tradition!
It’s a holiday event for all ages – Saturday, November 27th beginning at 4pm at Canal Park located at 215 Leland Ave in North Utica. Christmas at Canal Park is excited to bring a new holiday tradition to the Mohawk Valley. Kicking off the holiday season with a night filled with fun, food, music, Santa, tree lighting and so much more. Everyone is welcome to join in on the festivities during Christmas at Canal Park.
Christmas at Canal Park begins at 4pm and includes:
- Pictures with Santa
- Free Horse Drawn Sleigh Rides from Lennon’s W.B. Wilcox Jewelers
- Tree Lighting Ceremony at 5pm
- Grilling with the Grinch from Broadway Theater Leauge of Utica
- Character Meet and Greets with Elsa, Olaf, The Grinch, performers from The Nutcracker & Santa’s Elves
- Write a letter to Santa and drop it in the North Pole mailbox thanks to New Hartford Eye Associates
- Holiday Shopping with various vendors
- Live performance by American Idol contestant, Brianna Collichio on the Slocum Dickson Medical Group Stage
- Stuff the Bus will be there collecting new unwrapped toys for local children
Admission is $5 per vehicle with all proceeds going to the Stuff the Bus Toy Drive.
Christmas at Canal Park is proudly sponsored by Roser Communications Network and Home Ownership Center along with the support and generosity of many local businesses.